Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sketch-o-Rama!

Hello, It's me again, writing to my beloved internets. I have been doing a lot of sketching lately, and there are some fun drawings I would like to share with you all. These sketches were and are just practices with using different brushes. I am not as comfortable inking with  a brush as I would like to be, so I spent a nice amount of time during my weekend playing with these different brush pens, it was a good weekend, full of sketching, Dr Pepper and netflix. Anyway, to the thing you all want to see in the first place! ART!

Alright this here is my little creation for my comic book scripting class. His name is Captain Nebula, he is a bit of a dolt. He's a model spaceman from the 1950's cheesy science fiction era..he believes all aliens are communists..

Random woman I done sketched. She's fun, it was pretty fun drawing her, she has a gun. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you didn't you know..have eyes..

This is my beloved Captain Hammer, from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. He is simply wonderful, and he makes me happy with his chauvinistic bravado. 

Well there you go, those are the three sketches I had some fun with, feel free to comment, let me know if any of you have suggestions for later drawings! Always accepting new and fresh ideas, sometime my brain sponge runs dry!

Gracias Te Amo internets,

Sir Polar 

1 comment: