Thursday, August 4, 2011

PROGRESS!!!

Hello my dear blog,

Well, it certainly has been a busy summer.

SO many things have happened!

But mostly this post is to show what progress I have on the seven deadly sins stuff. I have 5 of them done, inked and colored, hot off the press (not really, unless the "press" means my aching hand) and ready for you to view! So without further adieu, here are the images! As always, you can click on them to make them larger! also excuse the quality, I didn't scan them, just took a picture of them, ill do hi-res scans when I have don't all of them. ENJOY!

My first one was "SLOTH"
I made the edges messy like I didn't care...
get it...cause I was lazy...
perhaps...slothful? 
yeah, you get it..moving on.
Number two was "GREED"
Oh hey, it looks like a dollar, imagine that.

Rounding off third is "GLUTTONY"
There isn't really a clever joke in here. 
I mean, it's self explanatory.

This eerie piece is "PRIDE"
This one may be my favorite,
 probably because I think it has the 
deepest meaning out of all of them.

And lastly for now is "WRATH"
My inspiration...a stubbed toe. 


I certainly hope you enjoyed these. I am having a good time working on them, even if my hand sorta feels like its going to fall off soon. Oh well, it's such a labor of love! 

Talk to you later blogdience!

Colin

1 comment:

  1. Colin, these are excellent. I love how three-dimensional the Greed panel feels. You are quite talented my friend.

    ReplyDelete