Friday, August 19, 2011

SEVEN DEADLY SINS WRAP UP!

Oh Hai,

Well blogdience, the blood sweat and tears have paid off and I'm happy to show you the final Seven Deadly Sins images. I even present it to you in a hi-res scan, almost like its in HD. Its also being shown in 3d, all you have to do is smash your face through the monitor, (please don't do this, this is a bad attempt at sarcasm and if you take it seriously, its sort of your fault). 

Anyway, I will start off with the eighth picture which is the whole "promo poster" with all of the images merged together, then I will go through them in their color order.

Here is the big ol promo poster. I think it's fun.


Rawr, I'm angry. So wrath-ey.

Lust. I'll be honest,
 I think this one is the prettiest. 
I guess, it's fitting. 
I guess...

Gluttony...fat and jovial. Like Santa.

Greed means Benjamins Everywhere!

Here's Envy, and I also really like this one. 
I'm a fan of the bling.

Super Slothtastic.

Mirror Mirror on the wall, 
who's the most Prideful of them all?

Alright, I hope you all liked them. I worked my butt off, and I hope everyone likes them, they will be hanging in my house when I get back to Savannah. It'll be a good wall decoration. Well I'll talk to you later Blogdience! 

Colin



1 comment:

  1. HOW HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS?! Just looking through your blog again, and I forgot how much I loved this series. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete