Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CAPTAIN CAFFEINE

hello my dear blogdience,

 I am sorry that I have not been too diligent about updating, I have been a bit busy...And by bit I mean that I am running myself ragged and am just happy by the grace of God that I am still breathing! But anyway, heres a project update for ya!

We had to make a character redesign for mascots. Mostly mascots for brands and other things of that nature, well I made my own up, cause I like to be a hassle! 

So I did Captain Caffeine!! The un-official mascot of Folgers coffee! I actually had super fun with this, and I want to share it with the world!

ITS THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP!!!


So thats it, I will post more of the character sketches when I'm less busy! See you later blogdience!

-Colin

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I need him to visit me during class please...

    ReplyDelete