Thursday, March 29, 2012

And BAM another page!

Hey there Bloggy McBloggerpantses out there,

SO I know I keep updating this blog with stuff for The Golem of South Florida, but to be fair, it is pretty much the only thing I want to work on right now. Besides school work. And even then, it's iffy.

So anyway, I finished the inks on page 4, and DANG it took way longer than I wanted it to, but, I got it done, and the next step is coloring! I am working on the colors for page 3 by the way. I just don't like staring at bright LED screens for too long, so I have to take breaks from working in the digital wonderland I fondly know as Photoshop. So here is the art, since that is the primary reason you are actually looking at this.


Bazinga.

Okay, well time to keep pressing on and making progress. Thank you all for your support, and continued support! Hopefully I can have some more pages for you in the future!

Peace my Bloggy McBloggerpantses!

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment