Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Golem-ey things!

Howdy bloggers!

Well spring break is coming to a close, and once again, school is about to start. However, I was able to get some work done of The Golem of South Florida while I was on break. Didn't get as much done as I would have liked, BUT still, there is progress. So here you go!


Here is page 2 colored up. I "finished"this page about a month ago, 
but I was thinking about it all break, it didn't feel finished, 
so I went back and made changes, ultimately for the better I think.


This is the inked page 3. I should say RE-inked page 3. 
A couple posts ago, I put this up saying it was finished
but I didn't feel like it had enough black placement,
 and felt like there was a lot of empty space, 
so I went back in with ink and now I feel much better about this page. 

Well thats all for now, I am actually in the process of coloring page 3, as well as finishing up the pencils for page 4. Hopefully I will be able to post some progress within the next couple, weeks...fingers crossed! 

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment