Friday, July 8, 2011

BEARS BEARS BEARS!!!

BLOGDIENCE,

Hey there y'all. So some of you who know me know that I have this goofy comic strip I work on from time to time just as something for fun and amusement. Well, I haven't done them for a while, but I am proud to say I made two strips the other day, and am happy to re-introduce my strip to the world!

For those of you who don't know, the strip is called "Life's a Bear" and it takes place in a zoo. It's about an eccentric and slightly moronic polar bear who is put in an exhibit with a sarcastic and easily annoyed panda bear. Essentially it's their interactions as they are stuck with each other in this bizarre exhibit.

So here it is : "Life's a Bear"






Alright, well I hope you liked them, I'd be more than happy to hear your thoughts on them and comments on how funny or stupid you think they are, critique always helps!

Gracias por los pantalones!

Sir Dyer

5 comments:

  1. YES! I love the second one. Also, is that ball a subtle reference to pixar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely...im glad you picked up on the subtleties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. Pandas are not bears. You should go make more now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a polar bear ninja, where is the inspiration coming from?, if I may ask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe...casey wants these on a t-shirt:)

    ReplyDelete