Friday, July 8, 2011

I'M BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!

Actually, there is not much vengeance happening, it is actually more on the lines that I am sorry I haven't been able to post in like a billion years. It's been a hectic summer thus far, one where I haven't really had a space to do much work, I have been moving around a lot, like a cheetah on meth.

I do have a few things that I can show, mostly little sketches and whatnot, nothing major. Here are a couple figure drawings I did about a week ago, just sat down and sketched figures from a book for a good solid 5 hours, it felt good. But of all of them, there were only really two that I liked, so those are the ones I'm going to show you!

This one was fun, 
I was purposefully trying to focus on an angular style, 
just sort of wanted to mess around, 
and there is nothing you can do about it..meh..


I don't draw a lot of figures from a rear view, 
so I thought it was about time to change that. 
Plus, I just really liked this pose, 
I felt like it had a good amount of energy in it. 

Alrighty then, thats all Im going to show now, you have a wonderful day internet. Buh-Bye.

Polar Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment