Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bah! Where does time go?!

Hello faithful blogdience,

really, where DOES time go? I have been swamped with so much, and none of it has had to do with art?! Oh well, I have been trying to get things done as quickly as I can, but that seems to be more difficult than it sounds...

Anyway, I have done some small sketches and stuff when I haven't been able to work on my comic stuff, and I will upload those in due time.

In the meantime, here is the Golem page I just finished!



So here is page 11 of Golem, this was definitely proved to be a challenge, because of the exterior strip mall establishing shot, and the high angle shot with cars in it at the bottom. I like to think I pulled it off convincingly enough, they were definitely a hill to climb over. Overall I am pleased with the outcome of this page.

More to come soon bloggers! Thanks for your continued support! God Bless y'all!

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment