Saturday, October 20, 2012

Commander Cody Commish..

Well, not exactly a commission, BUT it it more of a request by way of my roommate Nate.

He wanted a picture of Commander Cody, the awesome clone trooper commander who got the order to kill all the jedi. I thought it would be fun to make a little painting of him.
This little guy was fun to do. 
It's not too large, only about 6"x9", 
so a nice little piece to have around.

I won't be able to sell this little guy, because it is already spoken for, but I will make some prints of it, because I would also like to have my own little copy of it. So I do realize that the past two paintings I have made are Star Wars pictures, I promise the next one will be something that is not a Star Wars piece. Catch ya later bloggers!

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment