Saturday, April 2, 2011

This Post is Magical.

Magical; charming: possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"


Hi there interwebs,


You know what is magical?


Unicorns.


You know what I drew in my sketchbook?


A Unicorn


I also like Narwhals. Refer to the previous post of a polar bear with a narwhal horn. So in this post I will share with the world my most recent drawing in my sketchbook.





No they are not on the moon as some people thought, that's just the magical sparkling emitted from unicorns in general. I hope you enjoyed todays post. What did we learn today?

Anyway, I hope this picture has inspired you to be magical today! 

Magically sparkly (not in the twilight vampire kind of way...but the unicorn way),

Sir Polar



No comments:

Post a Comment