Thursday, November 17, 2011

SILVERHAWKS storyboards

As promised here are the storyboards for the new revamped Silverhawks intro.



And BAM! The episode starts and stuff! These boards were funny because my initial intention was to not make them work for myself, so I was going to make them very rough, then as the night progressed I got really into them, and decided ink and a grey tone was necessary. I didn't sleep much that night, but I did come out with storyboards that I legitimately like and think are pretty cool!

Anyway, that was my Silverhawks project, I thought it was successful, and I loved being able to do a project that was as fun as this one! And with the completion of this project comes the end of the quarter, now its time to draw stuff not for a grade!

-Colin








1 comment: